CONTACT US ON 02755675 FOR WHOLESALE PRICING.
CT1 is a powerful adhesive that will bond to almost all material in a variety of applications without the need for additional fixings. CT1 is the ultimate solution for sealing and bonding
CT1 With Colour Retention TRIBRID® Technology
CT1 is infused with TRIBRID® Technology making it 360% stronger than a traditional Hybrid Polymer. TRIBRID® Technology, is scientifically proven to have excellent colour retention – white stays white and clear stays clear.
CT1 will successfully bond with:
- All metals (including lead);
- All wood;
- Most stones (without staining);
- Most synthetic materials;
- Plastics (excluding PP, PE and PTFE);
Watch the video below to see what CT-1 can do for you:
With powerful adhesion to almost all material in a variety of applications without the need for additional fixings. CT1 is the ultimate solution for sealing and bonding.
- Excellent colour retention;
- Environmentally compliant;
- Approved by NAAF – Norwegian Asthma and Allergy Association;
- EC1 Plus Certified A+ Indoor Air Comfort GOLD®;
- ISEGA Certified – Conforms to Food Preparation Standards;
- Excellent resistance to chemicals;
- Moderate resistance to fungal and bacteria growth;
- UV resistant;
- Excellent resistance to vibration;
- Works in wet or dry conditions, even under water;
- Perfect for marine and boating maintenance, accident and emergency repairs;
- Can be used in all salt-water environments;
- Instant repair and bonding with fibre glass and carbon fibre materials;
- Will not shrink;
- Contains no solvents;
- No isocyanates;
- Unique flexibility;
- Can be painted;
For all applications, including bathrooms and general building maintenance CT1 replaces:
- Wood and P.U. adhesives, silicone sealants, sanitary silicone sealants, acrylic sealants, butyl rubber sealants;
- As a universal adhesive CT1 bonds to most surfaces and does not attack synthetic material;
- On mirrors (Apply in vertical strips), on natural stone (does not bleed through), polyester, polystyrene foam, wet surfaces, even under water;
- Repaintable with all common paints;
- For application advice on powder coated substrates contact powder coating manufacturer;
In Recyclable 290ml Cartridges or New 200ml No-Gun Required – Automatic Dispenser.
Choose your colour from the selection under Colour above the ‘add to cart’.
290mls White, 290mls Black, 290mls Clear, 290mls Brown, 290mls Grey, 290mls Beige, 290mls Oak, 290mls Silver, 290mls Blue