Power Grab ‘n’ Bond is a solvent free construction adhesive with an exceptionally high grab and powerful structural bond.
It can be applied to:
- Most Stones;
- Gypsum Board;
- Plastics (Excluding Polypropylene); and
- Any combination of the above without any additional fixings.
- Apply 450mm x 13mm bead per kilogram weight on heavy vertical bonding.
- For all applications, including general building maintenance Power Grab ‘n’ Bond bonds non-porous stone, concrete, natural stone, gypsum board, wood, glass, polycarbonate ceramics etc. For highly porous stone please contact Technical Services via website.
- As universal adhesive Power Grab ‘n’ Bond bonds to most surfaces and does not attack synthetic material.
- On mirrors (vertical strips), on natural stone, polyester, polystyrene foam (does not bleed through).
- Power Grab‘n’ Bond bonds copper, lead, zinc, aluminium, stainless steel, and is resistant to vibration.
Power Grab‘n’ Bond is supplied in handy environmentally friendly 290ml Cartridge.
- Cut the tube at the nose and apply with the “v” in the nozzle facing up.
- Porous stone should be sealed with a good quality PVA solution.
- All surfaces should be clean and dry.
- It is advisable that all Metal applications should be cleaned and de-greased with C-Tec Multisolve.