Cold Fogger Machine Rental
What is a ‘cold’ fogger?
Cold foggers do not use heat to vaporize the fogging/disinfecting liquid. Instead, they use cold spraying methods, which, use high amounts of air pressure to spray out in tiny particles.
How do cold foggers work?
The most popular type of cold fogger is the ultra-low volume (ULV) fogger.
All ULV foggers are powered by an electric motor. This motor gives the power to spray the fogger disinfectant out in small particles. The power of the airflow will depend on the power of the engine/motor. You will need to have a power source within the area/s being fogged. We recommend using an extension cord when renting our fogging machine.
The advantages of ULV foggers over thermal (hot) foggers is that they allow you to control the particle size. The standard ULV fogger allows particle sizes between 10 & 150 microns. Particle size is controlled by the flow valve button on the fogger. Higher air-flow will produce smaller particles. The particle-size choice will depend on the area you wish to disinfect. For indoor spaces the smaller the particle the better. Smaller particles are more likely to go into tight spaces and they stay in the air for longer, etc.
What industries or businesses could have use of a fogger?
Foggers can be used in virtually every business – where a bacteria or virus free/reduced environment is essential or desirable.
- factories – food, storage, white/household goods etc;
- spa’s, salons, hotels, restaurants, kitchens, washrooms and general hospitality/retail;
- hospitals, clinics, veterinary practices etc;
- schools, daycare, nurseries;
- home and commercial buildings;
- gyms, golf clubs, sports arena’s etc;
- general retail – from small to large units;
- car showrooms, interior of cars etc;
- shoes, clothes etc of staff or clients/visitors;