Professional safety mechanics gloves.
- The gloves have an elastic cuff.
- They are made from high quality synthetic leather.
- The gloves have a Velcro fastener on the wrist.
- These gloves are fingerless.
- They are very useful for opening bolts and nuts as your fingers are free to grip them.
- Fingerless gloves are the best gloves to use when working an engine, as the rest of you hand is amply protected while you have good dexterity as your fingers are free.
- Mechanics gloves are often lighter than other working gloves so you can work with them for longer before your hand gets fatigued.
- It’s easier to fell what you are doing if you’re working in a tight spot, where you can’t see properly as your fingers aren’t constrained by material.