The DL-100 laser rangefinder is used to measure the distance, area and volume of a selected object.
This device has the following functions:
- Indirect measurement (enriched by the ability to calculate the sum and difference);
- continuous and dynamic measurement;
- Can measure the angle of inclination (± 45 °);
- Operates in the range of 0.2 m to 100 m;
- Measurement accuracy is ± 2 mm;
- Two measurement reference points: front wall and back wall of the device;
- Backlit LCD screen;
- An extensive memory allows you to save up to 99 measurements and perform addition and subtraction actions on them;
- Non-slip button;
- 1/4 ” tripod mount.