What are Social Distancing Floor Mats?
These social distancing floor mats will help encourage staff and customers to stand 2m apart to help keep everyone safer. They are ideal for use in entrances, lobbies and near checkout points.
Where can these social distancing mats be used?
Social distancing mats can be attached to any smooth, clean floor and are ideal for use in retail premises. This range of mats have a textured surface designed to prevent slipping.
Use these mats to communicate social distancing rules to your staff or customers and help reduce the spread of coronavirus.
These mats are:
- Ideal for all public buildings such as hospitals, supermarkets, offices etc;
- A cost effective and durable way to demonstrate that you take health and safety seriously;
- Printed digitally for superb colour reproduction and definition;
- Low profile borders to reduce the risk of tripping;
- Machine washable at 30ºC;
- Mats stay in place thanks to a vinyl backing, and can be relocated and washed unlike floor stickers;
- Delivery of bespoke and standard mats in 3 weeks;
Use these mats to reinforce the new-normal hygiene that is required to stop COVID-19 (novel corona-virus) and other infections in your workplace.
These mats stop dirt and debris while adding aesthetic appeal. They are printed with a state-of-the-art process in which dye is injected deep into the carpet pile for long-lasting vibrant color that resists fading over time. The mat itself is made from a high quality fibre with a heavy-duty vinyl backing that creates greater surface friction, greatly reducing mat movement on smooth floors such as wood, marble, tile, or concrete. They have 24 ounces of cut-pile nylon per yard, providing increased moisture retention.