Commercial Wall Cladding
ACRA can supply & install a range of Hygenic wall cladding including a standrad white to a full range of colours and finishes.
There are two main types:
- A white or coloured “PVC – non-toxic, Hygenic, wall cladding” which provides a low maintenance solutions for walls where hygiene is a piorty
- A “Wall Vinyl covering with anti-bacterial properties”.
Examples of application areas would be Pharmacuetical areas, “Food preparation areas” such as Commerical kitchens, Shower areas and WC areas.
We have a variety of options available for our customers. Whether you require luxury carpet for your home or vinyl for your kitchen or bathroom. We can supply and fit to your design or indeed offer design solutions for you.
We are experienced both in the domestic and commercial market and have undertaken extensive projects in all manner of floor finishes:
- Carpets – roll & tiles
- Luxury Vinyls – roll & tiles
- Wood flooring
- Safety flooring
Our fitters are fully trained in the art of the installation of all such floor coverings. This would also include the preparations of the sub-floor, be it concrete or timber.
At ACRA we pride ourselves on the quality of our finished work in these products.
We can supply and apply a range of quality industrial and commercial epoxy paint resin finishes suitable for various environments, markets and applications suitable for :
- Domestic garages and workshop
- Airport & Aerospace Flooring
- Automotive Flooring
- Car Park Flooring & Coatings
- Distribution Area Flooring
- Schools, Colleges, University and Education Area Flooring
- Food & Drink Flooring including Manufacturing, Storage, Bars & Restaurant Flooring
- Leisure & Retail Flooring including Gyms, Shopping Areas, Museums & Gallery Flooring
- Manufacturing Industry Flooring
- Medical & Healthcare Flooring including a range of Hospital Flooring
- Specialist Flooring including Prison Cells and the Power Industry
- Stadia & Arena Flooring
Each of these markets have specific requirements in terms of traffic and mechanical wear, chemical resistance, temperature, slip resistance, impact resistance, permeability to liquids, fire resistance, rapid curing, etc.
Our flooring expertise is directly linked to our customer requirements. We have developed systems taking into account operational requirements, construction joints, floor to wall connections, surface design and installation details.