Why use a Fogging Machine or a Fogging Canister?
Contamination of surfaces regularly touched by employees and customers and airborne droplets are one of the main ways COVID-19 spreads. For this reason many people are looking into the benefits of fogging machines and/or canisters.
It is more important now than ever before that businesses and homes are thoroughly sanitised. This is not only an inconvenience, but it can be costly in relation to the staff required to do the cleaning, PPE for them and of course the sanitising equipment and goods themselves. This does not even cover the inconvenience due to the extra time it takes. If you are a business owner this extra time either reduces the trading hours of your business or increases the working hours of staff to allow for the extra time required to correctly sanitise before and after trading hours.
Is Fogging Right for your situation?
Fogging machines and canisters are seen as a way to sanitise quickly and effectively, but will it work for your office or home environment?
To determine that we first need to know how fogging works. Fogging was designed to create and disperse a disinfectant aerosol to reduce the numbers of airborne microorganisms and also to help disinfect surfaces that may be difficult to reach, such as overhead surfaces.
- Presents a lower risk; Operatives wear full PPE and do not need to physically touch surfaces;
- Disinfects areas that are hard to reach;
- Takes less time to do;
- Is effective with long lasting results (dependent on the solution used).
- Does not clean surfaces;
- If a surface is very dirty, it will not have the desired effect;
- Will not focus on specific areas, such as high contact zones, that require extra attention;
- Only as effective as the disinfectant utilized.
Fogging is beneficial as an added measure. Adding it to your existing COVID prevention arsenal will add an extra layer of protection. Especially when you can get a fogging canister from only €9 (CLICK HERE to get it now) or rent our machine with solution for only €15 per day (CLICK HERE)